Price Excludes Savings from STC Incentives* - You save a further $900 upon return of claim forms to G-Store.
TOTAL COST ONLY $1595 !!!!!
Victorians can save a further $300 with VEECs Rebates when installing this to replace an existing electric hot water system.
This special is our best ever and once stock has run out, that's it!
The latest generation Bosch Compress 3000 is even more efficiency and better in cold climates. This Air to Water heat pump converts atmospheric heat to reliable, energy efficient hot water for your home. This reduces energy consumption by more than 65% compared to a conventional electric storage hot water system.
Developed using Bosch engineering excellence this reliable system is easy to install and service. Its programmable functionality allows you to maximise savings.
New generation features in the updated Compress
- The heat pump module now operates from -7°C to 40°C, delivering energy efficient hot water even in colder climates.
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65% electric storage systems.
- Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing.
- Can be transported horizontally.
- Eligible for generous government rebates
- Smart Controls to take advantage of
- Cheaper overnight power prices
- Free Solar Power to heat your water during the day.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for households of 3 or 4 people
- 270 Litre Storage Tank
- Programmable “smart” controls for user flexibility.
- Large LCD display.
- Noise Reduction Mode
- Energy use and operational statistics plus diagnostic functions.
- 2 Years Parts and Labour
- 5 Years Tank (part only)
*Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) created under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES) are deducted from the purchase price you pay G-Store. Certificate Paperwork must be completed within 14 days of when your unit is supplied. VEECs rebates can be claimed on installation.