Save up to 50% of your garden water - cut your bills or make your water go double the distance.
The revolutionary Smart Garden Hub controls your watering on a schedule but also based on current and forecasted weather. It does not water when it is raining or when rain is on the way so you are not wasting water. By connecting third party moisture sensors you also only need to water when your garden or pots actually need it.
Internet connected, you have full control at all times from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Your Smart Garden Hub can also control your garden lighting using the optional external relay. Schedule the time your garden lighting is on or just turn them on from your phone.
Key Features and Benefits
- Divide your garden into up to 6 Irrigation Zones
- Supports 24VAC valves
- 1 Lighting Channel with the optional external relay (see below)
- Input Ports
- Flow Meter (see below)
- Rain Sensor
- Built-In Communcations
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity to third party devices
- Parrot Flower Power soil moisture sensor
- Netatmo weather station
- Netatmo rain gauge
- TORO® Precision soil moisture sensor
- Koubachi soil moisture sensor
- PlantLink soil moisture sensor
- Typical Average Power Consumption: 3.5 watts
- Compliant with Australia/ New Zealand Standard: AS/NZS CISPR 2