Hydronic Heating is one of the most energy efficient heating systems available for your home.
- Widely used in Europe for almost a century, hydronic central heating, pumps hot water from one highly efficient boiler right throughout your home.
- The heat is released through wall panels, convectors, floor or skirting radiators and towel rails located in each room.
- A gentle radiant warmth is spread right through your home without drying the air out, stirring up dust or blowing air around.
- You can even link in solar components to provide an even cleaner and greener heating environment.
In-slab ('floor coil') systems are also available.
- With in-slab hydronic floor heating systems, the heated water is pumped through piping laid into the concrete slab floor during its construction. Heat is released into the slab, warming the room.
Consult a highly experienced G-Store installer on the options and costs involved in installing central hydronic heating in your home.
Book your visit now, call us on 1300 766 940.
Make hydronic heating panels an integral part of your home decor.
Floor Radiators, Towel Rails and Designer Vertical Hydronic Panels
Key Benefits of Hydronic Heating
- Systems are safe for the elderly, children and pets.
- There is no danger of burns or scalding as the system is fully enclosed with radiator temperatures well below boiling point.
- The surface temperature of natural convectors is pleasantly warm to touch.
- Individual control valves to each panel allow individual rooms or zones* to be heated independently, enabling running costs to be substantially lowered.
- Panel radiators can provide effective heating for rooms with higher ceilings
- Response time is generally good, and you will feel warm within 30 minutes.
- Low maintenance requirements.
G Store - Melbourne's experts in hydronic heating systems.
- Select one or more key products below that interest you and Request a Quote or call us to discuss on 1300 766 940.
- Our Hydronic Heating experts will be in touch to discuss the system that will best suit your home and location. We can then supply the complete system ready for installation.
- G Store can also install your new hydronic system in the Melbourne Metro area. With a new build or renovation, simply email us your plans or requirements and one of our sales staff will provide details on the best system for you.
Hunt Heating supplies G Store with a wide range of Hydronic Boilers and Radiators.
SIME supplies boilers from small wall hung to high efficiency condensing units.
De Longhi Hydronic Panels
Bring European style, superb design and finish into your home with Italian hydronic radiators. Similar to the rays of the sun, radiant heat warms objects rather than air by natural convection and radiation.
Hydronic heating is the most efficient, comfortable and pleasant form of heating for any domestic or commercial application. Hurlcon Heating has taken this application known to Europeans for centuries and is helping Australians enjoy this non allergenic, quiet, economical and clean form of heating.
Through Hurlcon Heating’s range of equipment, hot water boilers, in floor heating and radiators there is a system to suit every household while providing an asthma friendly and safe heating option.
Hydronic heating provides luxuriant warmth in the same way nature does by natural convection and radiation. It does not dry out the air by burning or cause unpleasant draughts, hot spots or noise.
The Lamborghini 30 I and 30 O power flued wall mounted boiler have been styled by one of Italy's top design studios to fit unobtrusively into any home environment.
All models feature automatic electronic ignition, high efficiency copper heat exchangers and fully modulating stainless steel burners to ensure long life and maximum efficiency in use.
Lamborghini Hydronic Boiler Brochure
Solazar Natural Convectors
The Solazar with its elegant and clean looking design offers you the best and the latest in low water volume hydronic heating radiator technology. The environment will appreciate the long lasting fully recyclable copper and aluminum heat exchanger together with its strong powder coated steel outer casing.
More Information: Solazar Product Brochure
ThermaRad Radiators are a stylish, efficient and durable steel panel produced in accordance with EN442 and ISO9001. Complete with factory fitted top grilles and side panels providing an elegant finish, effectively and pleasantly heating for your home.
A wide range of sizes and styles to suit all applications.
Covered by a 10 year warranty the ThermaRad Radiators will provide you with style and luxury.
More Information: ThermaRad Radiators Brochure
ThermoLine Towel Rails
Elegant, efficent and durable tubular radiators brings a touch of luxury to any bathroom, kitchen or laundry.
Finished in White (RAL9010) or chrome and available in straight or curved models.
More Information: ThermoLine BrochureLearn More