Electric Hot Water
Delivers hot water on demand when you turn on the tap. The compact DHC single phase instaneous water heater is a hydraulically controlled water heater ideal for servicing smaller hot water requirements, such as basins and sinks.
Installs right where you need the water. The compact size of the DHC allows it to be installed in areas where it would be impossible to install a storage systems, thanks to the fact that is does require a safe tray or drainage (check local regulations).
NB: Requires 40 Amps at peak, please ensure your electrical systems are capable of delivering this before ordering.
Features and Benefits
- The DHC saves energy and water
- It only uses the electricity needed to heat the water when it is actually required.
- No heat is lost or electricity wasted
- You even save on the water normally wasted waiting for it to get warm
- German engineered and manufactured
- WaterMark approved, Lic. No. WMKA00301, AS3498
- Warranty: 5 Year full parts and labour domestic use