95%+ Energy Independence with no net electricity costs
G-Store 10-Star Solutions
Become energy self sufficient while still maintaining backup from the grid to cover periods of bad weather
The only practical way to free yourself from gas and power bills is with an all electric household powered by solar.
G-Store can help give your family independence from utility company bills, rules and restrictions. No more energy price rise shocks for the next 25 years (or however long you stay in the home). Enjoy a completely guilt free lifestyle with every comfort you love.
- Make sure you are using only the most efficient appliances. Don't waste what you produce and have to oversize your system for no good reason.
- Size the solar panels to provide the right amount of energy to cover your use 24 hours a day. This means a large enough system to capture available winter sunlight and charge your batteries to handle your nighttime needs. Available roof space is the biggest limitation.
- Size your battery storage to cover overnight use of heating during winter and air conditioning during summer with a reasonable allowance for bad weather days.
So what does Energy Independence to 95+% look like?
The G-Store Energy Independence Index tracks the costs of implementing the best value for money 10-Star savings packages in Melbourne for average families, for larger families and for single/couples.
In Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane you can implement smaller systems to reach the same level of independence. In Canberra and Hobart, you will need a slightly larger build. All systems need to be sized to your requirements with rebates applicable to your area, so please treat these as indicative prices.
LG NeOn-2 320watt solar panels with Fronius Inverter, Selectronic SP Pro Inverter/Charger and LG Chem ESS Lithium Ion batteries
- G-Store will size and design the ideal system for your family's power use
- Single or Three phase system
- Fully Operational backup even when the grid is down
Talk to an expert
1300 766 940
At G-Store, our expert team are on hand to make going solar simple. We'll take care of everything from system selection and design to delivery and installation. We will even organise approvals and government rebates. Call now to start your journey to energy independence!
*Typical Seasonal Household Use by City - EnergyMadeEasy.gov.au