The Atlantis Flo-Cell™ is the ideal drainage medium for planter box and other drainage applications.
The Flo-Cell™ is lightweight easy to use and is cost effective when compared to traditional drainage methods.
Supplied as 1 square metre with 3 panels = 1 m².
- Efficiently drains excess water while retaining an optimum moisture level
- Simultaneously reduces urban flooding and conserves water resources
- Ideal for promoting plant growth in planter box and roof garden applications
- Modules can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Faster installation than traditional drainage systems
- Structurally engineered to be used in drainage-critical applications such as planter boxes and roof gardens
- Manufactured from recycled, hard-wearing polypropylene, resistant to chemical and bacterial attack over long term.
- Ideal for sports fields, civil works, retaining walls, bio-filtration, groundwater recharge and general landscape applications
- Planter Box drainage
- Podium drainage
- Rooftop Garden drainage
- Basement wall drainage
- Sportsfield drainage
- Landfill drainage and Leachate collection
Efficient Water Management: Only excess water is removed, keeping a perfect amount of moisture on perch for optimal growing conditions.
Protects Building Structures: The Flo-Cell™ functions as a protective membrane for waterproofing and provides ventilation for concrete slabs which alleviates heat induced stress and cracking. Furthermore if the wall is cracked and no efficient drainage is present contamination from the soil such as salts and other corrosive elements will further contribute to the deterioration of the wall integrity.
Atlantis wall panels are the most effective method of venting and maintaining consistent temperature on the wall surface by creating a substantial long term air pocket that will not crush over time.
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.