Designed for Australian needs, the Cremorne inbuilt power flue heater has become a proven favourite. Clean and classic design with high efficiency and heat output. Neatly fits the cavity of existing gas space heaters. Ideal for replacement, renovations or new homes.
- Australian made & designed
- Room sealed technology provides a safer and more efficient heating system
- Easy Installation. Condensation hoses have been removed, no need to route or drill additional holes through external walls
- The Cremorne Gas Log Heater can be installed on an internal fabricated mock fireplace
- Flexible installation with horizontal or vertical flue options
- Heats 80m2 on average
- Double glaze glass fascia
- Electronic ignition and controls
- 3 heat and fan speed settings
- Realistic eucalypt look logs
- Optional programmable remote control with timer and thermostat function
- Operates on natural gas or LPG.
1. Why should I choose a gas log heater?
There a number of reasons as to why you should choose to purchase a Gas Log Heater. These include:
- Energy efficiency
- Reduced running costs
- Protect the environment by producing fewer greenhouse gas emissions
- Flexible and versatile installation
- Range of fluing options
- Beautiful clean design
- Simple to operate
2. Can a TV be placed above my gas fire heater?
Yes, you can place your TV above your gas fire heater. But first, you should consider a few factors:
- Accessories or other pieces of furniture that may be in the way (ie. Shelves)
- The TV height for viewing
- Distance between the fireplace and your TV
- The make of the gas log fire
We recommend having shelves or recesses to protect your TV from getting heated from behind.
3. Why should I choose a powerflue heater?
A powerflue heater works by drawing air from the outside of a room rather than the inside. This process is sealed within the room without the risk of products from inside the flue returning into the room. A secondary flue is used to expel the combusted products outside the home. This results in cleaner air quality while still maintaining the rooms’ oxygen. These systems are required for apartments and newer homes that are much more airtight than older style homes.
Being a pressurised system, the powerflue requires glass to work, so an open front gas log fire is not sufficient- and in fact can pose a risk of drawing air from within the room. A restrictive heat exchanger is the most energy efficient result, as opposed to an open front gas log fire which contributes to a more decorative purpose.
4. What is a mock fireplace?
If you like the look of a fireplace, but don’t have one, we recommend checking out the Mock Fireplace Kit. This kit enables for your inbuilt heater to be easily and safely installed in a plasterboard or timber wall. Whether fluing up in the wall cavity or though ceiling plaster, simply construct a purpose built timber or plasterboard enclosure to conceal the heater cabinet and flue.
5. How should I clean my gas log heater?
The heater should be cleaned when it is cold. Generally the heater requires only a wipe with a lint-free damp cloth. Use nonabrasive spray on cleaner for any stubborn stains. Make sure to not use an abrasive cleaner as the paint finish will be damaged.
When cleaning the outer glass, use a mild liquid or spray on glass cleaner- when the heater is cold. Do not use any harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers to clean the heater glass front as it will cause scratching to the surface, which may shatter the glass.
For any more queries please don’t hesitate to contact G-Store at 1300 766 940
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.