- Open impeller, centrifugal design able to pump small soft solids in suspension – Less susceptible to blockage
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath with hard faced silicon carbide / ceramic seal on pump side (D10 & D15 models have single seals) – Added motor protection & long service life
- Sand slinger lip seal – Added protection & long service life
- Corrosive resistant 304 stainless steel motor shell and strainer – Long service life & attractive, lasting appearance
- HO7RNF oil resistant leads, 10 metres long with 3 pin power plug for easy connection to power supply & longer life in dirty water
- High quality paint finish
- Automatic resetting thermal overload to protect motor against overloading
- Suitable Fluids: Sewage or grey water of neutral pH containing up to 10% of small soft organic solids (accelerated wear should be expected while pumping hard solids in suspension.
- Capacities 240lpm
- Max. total head 12m
- Max. operating temperature 50 degrees Celsius
- A suffix models equipped with preset length float switch for automatic operation
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.