DynaDrive is our latest all-in-one home pressure system to solve water pressure issues. As a constant pressure pump, the variable speed drive maintains water pressure at a fixed point regardless of an increase or decrease in water demand for your household.
The number of taps being used in your home doesn’t impact your water pressure or flow, with DynaDrive’s constant pressure, you can keep pressure constant and steady. As taps are turned off, the drive adjusts automatically, keeping the pressure constant while saving energy.
With DynaDrive you can expect:
- Consistent pressure when another tap is turned on
- Smooth and quiet flow
- Reduction in water hammer
- Reduced operating costs
- Quiet pump operation
DynaDrive features an integrated controller that is easy to set up and use. It allows you to set your desired water pressure while also being energy efficient. By reducing the pressure on your system when it’s not needed, DynaDrive reduces the energy consumed, saving you money.
Davey DynaDrive is a Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump with all hydraulic parts in stainless-steel – suitable for high water temperatures, corrosion and wear resistant, compact design and easy to install.
Models in the range include:
- DD60-10 – max. flow up to 85 lpm
- DD90-11 – max. flow up to 125 lpm
- Stainless-steel impellers with high efficiency impeller profile and thick self-centring impeller neck rings for:
- High efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- Low noise output
- Air purging valve and stage porting:
- Easier priming
- Less susceptible to air leaks
- Improved dependability
- Impellers mounted directly on extended motor shaft:
- Maximise performance per stage
- High efficiency
- Long motor and pump life
- Increased wear resistance
- Pump casing assembly attached to motor bracket at 8 points with o-ring seal:
- Complete stainless casing
- Better sealing
- Longer service life
- Davey built, totally enclosed fan cooled (TFEC) electric motor:
- Sealed and greased for life motor bearings
- Oversized drive bearing
- Longer life
- Easy service
- Economical and quiet running
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.