A small but mighty hot water tank.
With the ability to fit into the tightest of spaces, the Rinnai 50L electric hot water system perfectly suits installations under benches or in cupboards.
Designed for peace-of-mind, the hot water tanks are thermostatically controlled with safety temperature shut off and the unique blend of enamel and enhanced sacrificial anode protection extends its lifespan.
Featuring single or twin element configurations, standard sizing for emergency changeovers, updating existing or installing new hot water tanks is a breeze with minimal changeover costs.
- Ultra compact electric hot water tank
- Flexible installation options
- Suitable for internal installation and use only
- Vitreous Enamel lined steel tank for added durability
- Inbuilt anode protection extends the life of the hot water tank
- Dual handed, allows increased flexibility during installation
- Perfect for under bench applications
- Pressure temperature relief valve included
- Thermostatically controlled with safety temperature shut off
- Available with or without plug
- 7 year cylinder warranty
1. How do electric storage systems work?
Electric storage systems work by storing hot water in the tank so it is immediately ready for use. Continuous flow systems work by heating the water on demand as opposed to storing it.
2. Are instantaneous water heaters energy efficient and sustainable?
Due to the proximity to the draw-off point, the pipe runs are shorter which ensures that there is a reduction in heat loss, and hot water is quickly available when it is drawn off next. This allows for only the required amount of water being used to be heated. This therefore saves energy, water and costs.
3. What are the benefits of an electric hot water system?
- Lower upfront costs
- Can be installed internally or externally
- Comes in a variety of sizes
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.