The Leaf Eater Ultra™ rain head is the ultimate in innovation, design and performance, featuring the new Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology and VH Pivot™ outlet. The Leaf Eater Ultra™ Rain Head prevents debris from entering the Rain Harvesting system, improves water quality and reduces tank maintenance. The Leaf Eater Ultra™ uses the Leaf Slide which deflects debris away from the screen and a precisely angled screen which directs leaves and debris away from the flow of water to maximise catchment efficiency. This Rain Head also incorporates a VH Pivot™ outlet that swivels to suit vertical or horizontal downpipes. The Leaf Eater Ultra™ can also be used as a debris removing device even when rainwater is not being collected.
- This Rain Head is a combination of a modern, sleek design and the latest in Rain Head technology – the ultimate in Rain Heads
- Integrated cover and cap to compliment modern and classic architecture
- Leaf Eater Ultra™ uses the Leaf Slide and a precisely angled screen to deflect debris off the screen, for high flow rate performance. (Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology)
- A single mosquito proof stainless steel mesh screen with 0.955mm aperture
- Minimal maintenance required
- Pivot the outlet to suit vertical or horizontal (rear outlet) downpipes (VH Pivot™)
- Maximises the catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates
- Multi-fit cap – 90mm, 100mm, 100mm x 75mm and 100mm x 50mm
- Available in 90mm or 100mm outlets
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.