- DG PED is a compact, autonomous, quiet and high performance pumping system.
- A sophisticated electronically controlled inverter, at the heart of the system, in an intuitive way:
- maintains the pressure of the installation constant by regulating the speed of the pump in accordance with the required flow rate;
- controls the hydraulic and electric operating parameters and protects the pump from anomalies;
- can be equipped with an expansion card that makes it possible to work in parallel with other inverters in the pumping groups by managing input and output signals;
- it adapts to every type of pressurisation system, including existing ones;
- it limits the starting and operating currents in order to provide a greater saving of energy.
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.