- Precise temperature control
- Room (priority) transfer
- Smartstart® preheat system functions
- Wired model. Ideal for new homes and renovations where easy access to running wires is appropriate
- Colours – White and Silver
- Master Controller usually installed in the Kitchen
- Separate Bathroom Controllers
- Automatic bath fill function (Bathroom controller only)
- Shower saver feature – preset desired litres (Bathroom controller only)
- Digital clock
- Speaker & volume controls
- Available in White or Silver
- All other functions as per Universal Controller
- Continuous Flow water heaters, like all types of water heaters, can experience temperature fluctuations when other taps are turned on
- Water controllers avoid this by maintaining an exact temperature even when other taps are used or a toilet is being flushed
- The installation of water controllers allow you to select the exact temperature you need, reducing the chance of scalds
Ease of use
- Simply select the temperature you want and turn on the hot tap
- Not only can you experience total control in the bathroom, but unlike other Continuous Flow hot water systems, you can have up to four controllers- a controller for the Bathroom, Kitchen, Ensuite and even the Laundry
- Water controllers are great for unit servicing as they are also a diagnostic tool
- Should there be a problem with getting hot water, the Controllers will usually flash a predetermined number advising of the fault (ie. low gas supply)
Maximum number of water controllers
- A maximum of 4 water controllers can be fitted to all Rinnai Continuous Flow water heaters
- Any combination of Universal Wireless or Wired or Deluxe Water Controllers can be used with the following provisions:
- Only ONE Deluxe Master water controller can be installed
- Up to TWO Deluxe Bathroom water controllers
- The FOURTH water controllers MUST be a Universal Controller (Wired or Wireless)
- Rinnai INFINITY installations with 2 or more Water Controllers receive an extended parts & labour warranty
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.