Endless hot water for one bathroom homes.
Perfect for single bathroom homes, the Rinnai Infinity 16 Continuous Flow Hot Water System ensures you never run out of hot water again.
Unparalleled in performance, the unit only heats the water when you turn a tap on, conserving energy and reducing household running costs. Coupled with an impressive 6 star energy rating, the Rinnai Infinity 16 is the most energy efficient 16L continuous flow hot water system on the Australian market.
The Compact Rinnai INFINITY 16 is ideal for 1 bathroom homes. In cold water temperatures the INFINITY 16 can deliver up to 20 litres a minute – easily supplying 2 bathroom homes.
The INFINITY heats water as it passes through the unit, so you are only using energy when you turn the tap on, lowering running costs and greenhouse gas emissions substantially.
The Rinnai Infinity never runs out of hot water! The electronic gas continuous flow hot water system is designed with the environment in mind, using low emission burners, high efficiencies and low flow rates compatible with water saving (WELS) outlets and showers.
With the installation of optional Water Controllers you have the convenience of precise water and temperature control.
- Highly efficient 6.2 star energy rating
- Available in 50 or 60° C maximum temperature models
- Precise temperature control for safety & convenience
- Status Monitor
- Use with up to 4 optional wired and wireless Water Controllers
- Compact design allowing installation flexibility
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- 12 year warranty on heat exchanger
- 3 Year warranty on other components, extended to 5 Years if two or more controllers are installed in domestic applications.
- AGA Certification to AS 4552: 6330
- Pipe Cover
- Deluxe Bathroom Controller Silver
- Deluxe Bathroom Controller White
- Deluxe Kitchen Controller Silver
- Deluxe Kitchen Controller White
- Universal Water Controller
- Wireless Starter Kit with Controller
- Wireless Controller Only
All sold separately- call us for assistance!
- Ceiling Ring
- Universal 45/90 Degrees Bend
- Flue Pipe (1000mm long)
- Vertical Flue Terminal
- Horizontal Flue Terminal
- Internal/External Wall Plate
- 90 Degrees Starter Bend (Horizontal only)
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.