Never run out of hot water.
Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai 20 Continuous Flow lets you enjoy the luxury of hot water that never runs out.
Ideal for one bathroom homes (up to two in warmer climates), the unit only heats water as needed, meaning you get a continuous supply of hot water without bill shock. With an impressive 6 star energy rating, the Rinnai Infinity 20 is the most energy efficient 20L continuous flow gas hot water system on the market.
The Rinnai INFINITY 20 is ideal for 1-2 bathroom homes.
The Rinnai Infinity heats water as it passes through the unit. The water is heated only when you turn the tap on, reducing the energy using. Add to this a precise water temperature control, and a compact size that allows it to be installed almost anywhere.
- 6.1 star energy rating
- Precise temperature control for safety & convenience
- Status Monitor on front cover
- Use with up to 4 water controllers
- Compact design allowing installation flexibility
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- Your choice of fixed 60 and 50 degree temperature options
- Choose between Natural Gas and LPG
- 12 year warranty on heat exchanger
- 3 Year warranty on other components, extended to 5 Years if two or more controllers are installed in domestic applications.
- AGA Certification to AS 4552: 6330
- Pipe Cover
- Deluxe Bathroom Controller Silver
- Deluxe Bathroom Controller White
- Deluxe Kitchen Controller Silver
- Deluxe Kitchen Controller White
- Universal Water Controller
- Wireless Starter Kit with Controller
- Wireless Controller Only
All sold separately- call us for assistance!
- Ceiling Ring
- Universal 45/90 Degrees Bend
- Flue Pipe (1000mm long)
- Vertical Flue Terminal
- Horizontal Flue Terminal
- Internal/External Wall Plate
- 90 Degrees Starter Bend (Horizontal only)
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.