The Rinnai INFINITY 32 is designed for those that have large Hot Water needs such as 3+ bathroom homes. With a variable flow rate of up to a massive 37 litres per minute, this is a serious hot water unit!
The electronic gas continuous flow hot water system is designed with the environment in mind, using low emission burners, high efficiencies and low flow rates compatible with water saving (WELS) outlets and showers. Because the INFINITY heats water as it passes through the unit, you are only using energy when you turn the tap on, lowering running costs and greenhouse gas emissions substantially.
With the installation of up to 4 Water Controllers you have the convenience of precise water and temperature control.
- 6.1 Star Rating (5.9 stars on 60° models)
- Low running costs
- High efficiency
- Low greenhouse gas emissions
- LPG or Natural Gas powered
- Fixed 50 or 60° maximum temperature
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- 12 year warranty on the Heat Exchanger
- 3 Year warranty on other components, extended to 5 years if two or more controllers are installed in domestic applications.
Also consider the even more efficient 7.0 star Infinity 32 Enviro
- Pipe Cover
- Fully Recessed Box
- Deluxe Bathroom Controller Silver
- Deluxe Bathroom Controller White
- Deluxe Kitchen Controller Silver
- Deluxe Kitchen Controller White
- Universal Water Controller
- Wireless Starter Kit with Controller
- Wireless Controller Only
All sold separately- call us on 1300 766 940 for assistance!
- Ceiling Ring
- Universal 45/90 Degrees Bend
- Flue Pipe (1000mm long)
- Vertical Flue Terminal
- Horizontal Flue Terminal
- Internal/External Wall Plate
- 90 Degrees Starter Bend (Horizontal only)
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.