The Sanden Eco® Plus is the most eco-friendly, energy efficient hot water Heat Pump on the market earning the greatest number of STC incentives. Save up to 80% of your hot water energy costs.
*Prices before any Installation, Rebate or Incentive discounts. Melbourne Metro residents can receive up to $2700 rebate on a fully supplied and installed system.
- Industry leading energy efficiency using only 20% of the energy required by an electric storage hot water system.
- Up to 50% faster heat recovery than currently available Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Use with Off-Peak Electricity for even more savings
- Class leading warranties.
- Split system makes flexible installation easy.
- Three times more efficient than a conventional electric water heater.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Ozone-friendly R744 (CO2), a natural refrigerant which does not contribute to global warming.
- Sanden Eco® Plus Hot Water Heat Pump System consumes 1kW of electricity to generate 5 kW of heat (COP = 5^), which equates to 20% of the energy used by a conventional electric storage system.
- You can save up to 80% of your conventional electric storage hot water energy costs!
- Simple installation by Plumber & Electrician, with no Refrigeration Mechanic required.
- Uniquely designed to operate in all climates (ie. -10 ºC to +43 ºC operating range).
- No backup element required.
- Whisper quiet operation, with industry leading noise level of 37 dB – very neighbour friendly!
- High quality, weather resistant construction for outdoor location.
- 15 Years pro-rata Tank Warranty
- 6 Years Heat on the Heat Pump
*Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) created under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES) are refunded to you by G Store when Paperwork is returned. VEECs rebates can be claimed on installation directly by the customer.
Heat Pump Unit
- High 5.0 co-efficient of performance. For every kW of electricity used, 5kW of heat is produced.
- High performance R744 (CO²) refrigerant heats to 65°C almost instantly and provides higher compression efficiency transferring more heat to the water.
- Fitted with in-built freeze protection, making it suitable for all climates
- Ambient Air Operating Temperature: -10 to 43°C
- Power Input: 0.9 kW
- Water Temperature Setting: 65°C
- Electrical: 220 – 240V/50Hz/1Ph
- Circuit: 15 Amps
- No backup element required
How Does a Heat Pump Cut Energy Costs?
The Sanden Heat Pump uses only a small amount of energy to move heat extracted from the atmosphere through a heat exchanger to warm your water.
A Fan forces air through an evaporator containing a refrigerant gas that absorbs the heat in the air.
This warm gaseous refrigerant (ozone friendly R744 – CO²) is circulated through the system via a compressor. As it passes the compressor, its pressure and temperature is raised. This hot refrigerant then passes through a heat exchanger, heating the water which is also being pumped through it and on into the storage tank.
|Tank Size||No of People||Typical Household||Tariff Suitabliltiy||Diameter||Height|
|250 Litre||2-4||Small-Medium Home||Continuous or Off-Peak||621mm||1428mm|
|300 Litre||4-6||Medium-Large Home||Continuous or Off-Peak||580mm||1891mm|
All of our products are inspected by our experienced staff for quality and/or damage before sale or despatch.
If you have any issue with your purchase, please call G-Store on 1300 766 940 without delay. Make sure you have a copy of your invoice to hand. We will be happy to discuss the options that best solves the problem. Please do not return goods without our explicit instructions.
G-Store ships most of our products anywhere in Australia. You can also pick up free from our Melbourne store.
Shipping Cost Options
To offer you the most cost-effective shipping fees we use the Temando freight engine to dynamically search among available carriers and offer you
- The cheapest rate
- The fastest service
These are the two best options available at the time from among our carriers for your particular products to your specific location, wherever it is in the country.
We do not post to PO boxes.
Free Pick Up
If your delivery is to a Postcode within 150 km of G-Store in Melbourne (Malvern East) you will also be offered a Pick-Up In-Store option. If you select this, we will let you know as soon as your purchase is ready for Pick Up.
Malvern East – same day on stocked items if ordered before 2pm, next day after 2pm.
Warragul – next day on stocked items if ordered before 11am, otherwise add 1 business day.