What do you look for when selecting a solar retailer?
Is it customer service? A long warranty? Premium, high-quality products?
For the third year in a row, your award-winning G Store team is proud to have been named a Tesla Powerwall Premium Certified Installer for 2023 – just one of a small handful in Victoria.
So – what does this mean for your quality of experience as a G Store customer?
Let’s take a look.
What is a Tesla Powerwall Premium Certified Installer?
A Tesla Premium Installer is a company or individual installed who has been selected and authorized by Tesla to install their energy products including solar panels, Powerwall energy storage systems, and EV charging stations.
Premium Installers are chosen based on their expertise, customer service, and commitment to quality installation practices.
What’s more, Premium Installers receive specialist training and support from Tesla which requires us to adhere to strict standards for installation and customer service. They also have access to special tools and resources that allow them to provide high-quality installations and service for Tesla customers.
Why work with a Tesla Premium Certified Installer?
With so many cheaper products now available on the Australian solar market, it pays to do your research and look for clear indicators that the company you’re working with is, legitimately, excellent.
The key markers of the quality of a solar installer include:
- Quality of products
- Warranty offered on its solar panels and products
- Quality of customer service and after-sales support
- Duration and degree of expertise
- Partnerships with quality networks and other providers
Working with a Tesla Premium Installer provides customers current and prospective with added assurance that their energy products will be installed correctly and efficiently, avoiding costly replacement fees and maintenance costs down the line.
Additionally, Tesla often works closely with its Premium Installers to ensure that they are up-to-date on the latest technologies and installation practices, which can help you optimise the ways in which your products are used for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
It is crucial to highlight that Premium Installer certification is exclusively granted to installers who have consistently demonstrated exceptional installation quality and consistently provided outstanding customer experiences.
The kicker? This certification serves as evidence of award-winning team’s deep understanding of Tesla’s products and our dedication to supporting their mission.
I’m interested in the Tesla Powerwall. What now?
A bit of a refresher for those who already know just how good this battery really is:
Tesla Powerwall is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery ideal for residential or commercial use, wherever a solar PV system is installed. It’s used to store energy generated from your panels, then use it as reserve during times when electricity demand is high or when there is a power outage.
The major benefits of Tesla Powerwall include:
- Save money and reduce your carbon footprint: Powerwall has an energy efficiency rating of up to 90%
- Enjoy peace of mind during power outages: up to ~13.5 kWh of energy storage capacity
- Long-lasting: Enjoy a lifespan of up to 10 years, with a minimum of 70% capacity retention after 10 years of continuous use
- Modular design: easily scale up your energy storage capacity to meet the needs of larger homes or businesses
- Sleek, compact design: with a user-friendly interface that allows you to monitor your energy usage and track your saving
What’s more, join G Store’s Virtual Power Plant (VPP) program run in partnership with Simply Energy and you can access:
- Brand-new Tesla Powerwall
- An exclusive 15c/kWh feed-in tariff – that’s 288% higher than the standard tariff
- A $2000 upfront bill credit + $50/year grid support credits
- Additional battery rebate upfront, if eligible
- STC incentives available to customers installing solar
Ready to make a move? Engage G Store and you can access all of the premium value-adds of our Tesla Premium Certified Installer certification that we’re proud to pass on to our customers.